The B17i is a compact installation subwoofer in a symmetrically vented enclosure, equipped with one 18″ long excursion driver.
The fully symmetrical enclosure design enables identical performance with all set-up variations. Also directional sub arrays with partly reversed subwoofers are unrestrictedly possible in all combinations. Whether upright or crosswise, stacked on top of each other or side- by-side.
The B17i comes with i-series standard screw terminal connections
at the rear with optional speakONTM and cable gland available. Four recessed M10 threads allow multiple mounting options via brackets or steel wires.
Clubs, bars, restaurants, theatres, Conference rooms or churches & TV studios
- Installation subwoofer in a compact, symmetrically vented enclosure
- 18″ long excursion chassis with 4″ voice coil and 2400 W program power capacity
- 4 × M10 screw threads for mounting of swivel bracket and eyebolt
- Equipped with i-series screw terminal; speakONTM and cable gland optional
- Coherent phase response with all TW AUDiO subwoofers
- Operation with dedicated TW AUDiO presets on Lab.gruppen PLM/D or Powersoft K/X series