The B30 touring version set a standard in footprint to output ratio to this day. The logical consequence is to integrate this loudspeaker also as an install version in the TW AUDiO range.
The hybrid construction of our B30i with 2 × 15“ speakers combines the advantages of bass reflex and horn systems – high efficiency, great range and a deep low frequency limit.
The connection to the acoustic field happens over the entire front area thus reducing air friction and flow losses to a minimum. The result is efficient energy transfer with simultaneous controlled impulse reproduction and excellent dynamics.
And at about 36 kg (80 lbs) the B30i is a lightweight. The relation of its size, weight and output turns this TW AUDiO classic into something special.
- Subwoofer with great musicality in a hybrid design
- 2 × 15” long excursion chassis with high sensitivity
- High SPL output over wide frequency bandwidth in lightweight enclosure
- Outstanding footprint to output ratio
- Coherent phase response with all TW AUDiO subwoofers
- Operation with dedicated TW AUDiO presets on Lab.gruppen PLM / D or Powersoft K / X series