CADAC SIX – MESA DE MEZCLAS
SET MESA MEZCLAS CADAC SIX:
01 MESA DE MEZCLAS «CADAC» SIX ( ESTADO: DEMO)
01 INCLUYE FLIGHT/ CASE
01 CADAC CDC I/O 3216 -PATCH 32 ENTRADAS /16 SALIDAS
O1 RACK TRANSPORTE
CABLE CONEXION ENTRE MESA Y RACK.
The medium format Cadac CDC six, with its 80 input channels, 56 busses of which 48 are assignable, has been designed to provide a truly intuitive user interface, with class leading audio performance, in a very competitive package.
Using Cadac’s ‘high agility’ operating system, the CDC six is far less menu dependent in operation than other equivalent consoles, resulting in an easier learning curve and faster work flow.
As with the CDC seven-s, the most striking visual feature of the CDC six is the optically bonded 23.5 inch 16:9 high definition LCD touch screen, with digital encoders to the bottom and to the right of the screen. This unique combination of a large touch screen displaying an intuitive GUI linked with traditional encoders, results in an instinctive use of touch and swipe with the faders naturally following the GUI on the screen.
Not only is the CDC six intuitive to use, it has a number of features designed to aid the work flow and allow the engineer to creatively mix, rather than be hindered and limited by the console. These includes Cadac’s unique Monitor Mode with Mix Focus, as well as the ability to create Custom Fader Layers. All designed with the sole purpose to increase the speed of the work flow.
- Intuitive, clear graphical user interface
- Proprietary DSP mix platform
- 32/40 bit floating point SHARC processors
- 23.5” flush mounted 16:9 high definition LCD touch wide screen
- 6.5” LCD touch screen for system control
- 24 user definable colour OLED displays
- 20 segment stereo channel metering
- 20 touch sensitive 100mm motorised faders
- 8 AES3 inputs and 8 AES3 outputs
- 8 fully progammable Mic inputs and 8 outputs
- External PSU
- Classic Cadac mic-pres
- Sub 0.4 millisecond latency from analogue inputs on stage to analogue outputs on stage
- Automatic latency management system
- 80 input channels
- 56 busses, 48 are assignable as Group, Stereo Group, Aux, Stereo Aux or Matrix
- Unique Cadac Monitor Mode
- Custom Fader Layers
- 4 band fully parametric EQ
- Extensive dynamics
- 16 VCA groups including ‘VCA unfold’ navigation
- 16 assignable buttons with OLED displays
- 16 stereo on-board effects
- 31 band graphic equaliser on all outputs as well as 4 band fully parametric EQ
- Compressor/limiter on all outputs
- Input and output delays
- Snapshot automation system with Cue Ripple and Cue Preview
- Dugan Automixer post fade Insert for Waves
The CDC I/O 3216 is a 4U fixed configuration unit featuring 32 mic / line analogue inputs and 16 XLR analogue outputs. The stagebox is connected to the console by using Cadac’s propriety low latency MegaCOMMS audio network protocol. The CDC I/O 3216 can be located up to 150 metres (492 feet) away from the console using just a pair of co-axial cables.
The mic-pres can be controlled remotely from the console and the outputs can also be assigned from the console. To complete the user interface there are signal present, clip and phantom power indication plus mute indication for the outputs.