The M12i is the installation version of the M12, a product proven over many years in countless deployments in FOH, delay line and monitor applications. Using the same components as M12, the M12i is the perfect adaptation of this speaker for installations.
The phase-aligned and frequency corrected passive crossover allows the M12i to be driven even by standard linear amplifier without DSP presets. For extended fullrange use, or in combination with TW AUDiO subwoofers, there are dedicated presets available for Powersoft and Lab.gruppen amplifier platforms.
The M12i is available in two dispersion patterns, 65° × 45° and 90° × 60° allowing it to be integrated as well as possible in the space.
- 12″ LF / 1.4″ HF combination with excellent voice transmission
- Cost effective solution using standard amplifiers without DSP
- Two HF-horn variants available
- Use with or without subwoofers
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible
- Coherent phase response with all TW AUDiO products
- Operation with dedicated TW AUDiO presets on Lab.gruppen PLM / D or Powersoft K / X series.