The M8i is the installation version of the M8, one of the most popular TW AUDiO products. The M8i takes the same uncompromising acoustic design of the M8 (8″ LF-driver, 1″ compression driver and rotatable 90° × 60° horn) and places it in the i-series installation specific enclosure.
The phase-aligned and frequency corrected passive crossover allows the M8i to be driven even by standard linear amplifier without DSP presets. For extended fullrange use, or in combination with TW AUDiO subwoofers, there are dedicated presets available for Powersoft and Lab.gruppen amplifier platforms.
The M8i allows delivery of uncompromising audio in an architecturally discrete package.
- For distributed sound systems
- Cost effective solution using standard amplifiers also
- Use with or without subwoofers, even fully passive with B10P or B15P
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible
- Well shaped enclosure
- Coherent phase response with all TW AUDiO products
- Operation with standard amplifier or on Lab.gruppen PLM / D or Powersoft K / X series with dedicated TW AUDiO presets