The T30i is a full range installation loudspeaker equipped with two 15” long excursion chassis for the low-mid range and a 1.4” compression driver placed in between for the mid-high range.
The user has the possibility of covering the entire frequency range with just one loudspeaker: Whether in multi-purpose venues, sports halls, churches, theatres or clubs as a power DJ monitor, wherever it is not possible or necessary to place an additional subwoofer but the importance is a natural, punchy, clear musical reproduction and outstanding speech intelligibility, that‘s where the T30i finds its place.
The mid-high range is reproduced from 700 Hz with a newly developed compression driver which is coupled to a large-scale 90° × 50° constant directivity horn. This results in a precise and dynamic voice and musical reproduction at already low volume.
As the T30i is compatible with all TW AUDiO subwoofers, those can also be used for more sub bass.
- Full range point source system usable from 34 Hz without additional subwoofer
- Two long excursion driver with 4” coil and 2000 Watts each
- Large-scale 90° × 50° horn with constant directivity
- Crossover design for optimised speech intelligibility and directivity
- Coherent phase response with all TW AUDiO products
- Operation with dedicated TW AUDiO presets on Lab.gruppen PLM / D or Powersoft K / X series
No hay valoraciones aún.